ODIN is a great tool that will help you flash your Android phone with a new firmware. It supports all kind of partitions like : loose files, .tar files and .tar.md5 files.
On this page you can download all versions of ODIN – from the oldest one to the latest one.
Please note also, that in order to be able to use ODIN you have to download the Android drivers for your device and install them on your computer. Also you have to take care that your device battery is charged at least 70% in order to not turn off during flashing procedure.
Every time you will use Odin you have to be sure that you checked the right boxes ( ‘Auto Reboot’, ‘Re-Partition’, ‘F. Reset Time’, ‘Flash Lock’, ‘LED Control’, ‘Nand Erase All’, ‘T Flash’ ). Each option has different roles, so read carefully the root/update tutorial before starting, otherwise you might brick your smartphone/tablet permanently.
Softmazing guarantees that all Odin kits are 100% clear, which means it does not contain any form of malware/viruses. We scanned them with the latest antivirus solutions and we are hosting them on our secured servers.
If you want to download Odin choose the version you need:
- Odin3_v3.13.1 – click here (Odin3_v3.13.1.zip – 3,4MB)
- Odin3_v3.12.10 – click here (Odin3_v3.12.10.zip – 3,2MB)
- Odin3_v3.12.7 – click here (odin3_v3.12.7.zip – 1,3MB)
- Odin3_v3.12.5 – click here (odin3_v3.12.5.zip – 1,3MB)
- Odin3_v3.12.3 – click here (Odin3_v3.12.3.zip – 1,1B)
- Odin_v3.11.1 – click here (Odin3_v3.11.1.rar – 1MB)
- Odin_v3.07 – click here (Odin307.zip – 464KB)
- Odin_v3.06 – click here (Odin306.zip – 483KB)
- Odin_v3.04 – click here (Odin304.zip – 467KB)
- Odin_v1.87 – click here (Odin3-v1.87.zip – 204KB)
- Odin_v1.85 – click here (Odin3-v1.85.zip – 204KB)